- Brand Name: FROGBRO
- Certification: CE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Type: Extension Cord
- Application: Home Appliance
- Model Number: HX-FL20505WS
The biggest problem in setting up a home theater is figuring where to run the wires. When tearing up your wall is not an option you are often left with unsightly, messy looking wiring around the edge of the room. Flat wire gives you flat neat wire runs on your floor, walls, or ceiling, giving your installation a clean, classy look without drilling any holes.
1. Peel back and trim adhesive backing to expose about 1" of the adhesive bottom side of the Flat Wire
2. Cut around exposed conductors and remove backing.
3. Separate White Backing from the topside of the conductors in order to expose a clean copper surface. Place removed White backing on the bottom side- the adhesive side- of the conductor. (See Video)
4. Clean off any remaining adhesive on the top side of the conductor using rubbing alcohol or another solvent.
5. Trim off tips of conductors so that you have a nice clean conductor tip.
6. Slide conductors into clips on the terminal block then snap terminal block shut.
1. Clean surface VERY WELL with soap and water when possible.
2. FrankEver as shown above. Allow a little bit extra length in case of problems.
3. Test FrankEver with speakers to ensure that there are no problems.
4. Starting from one end, expose adhesive and apply Flat Wire, pressing firmly along center and edges of Flat Wire as you go.
5. Connect your speakers and enjoy your new setup.